Mercedes Service B is an important service, but what is it? What does it include? In this video, Master Technician, Dustin, gets into the details of one of Mercedes’ most common interval services: Mercedes B Service. Since not all shops treat Service B Mercedes intervals the same, Dustin relies on his 20 years of dealership experience to guarantee that you are getting everything required and recommended for your Mercedes B Service:
- Replace cabin air filter (dust filter)
- Check for leakage of major components; underside of vehicle and engine compartment
- Check parking brake
- Power steering fluid
- Check seat belts for damage and proper function
- Check condition of steering mechanical components and rubber boots
- Check condition of front axle ball joints and rubber boots
- Inspect/Adjust headlamp aiming
- Check condition of poly-V drive belt
Get Our Service B Mercedes Special $365.95*
Click above to see our full list of services
When searching for the best shop to perform your Mercedes B Service, make certain you are comparing apples to apples. Know what is included with each service, read customer reviews, and compare pricing. With A&B European Motors, you are getting quality, expert service from a locally owned and operated small business whose founders are factory trained and experienced.
To Schedule Service B with A&B European Motors in Rocklin today, call: (916) 415-1994
*Some models may run higher, such as V-12 and AMG.
#mercedes #roseville #rocklin #abeuropean #germanautorepair #mercedesbenz #mercedesrepair #mercedesservice #germanauto